Last updated August 17, 2020
Last updated August 17, 2020
The policy below is effectively immediately for users who sign up on or after August 17, 2020. For users who signed up before August 17, this policy will be effective from August 31, 2020.
If you believe that Sogolytics (formerly SoGoSurvey) has been used to send spam, please contact us immediately at email@example.com. We will investigate and take strict action where we find any violation of this Anti-Spam Policy.
Your Obligations as a Sender
- Send emails or other communications only if you have appropriate permission from the intended recipient(s). This means that all recipients must have opted in to receive such communications from you or the recipient must be a part of your own organization.
- Maintain enough proof of the fact that you have permission from all recipients. Any opt-in form should include a clear description of what will be sent and how often such communications will be sent.
- If requested by Sogolytics, prove that you have the requisite permission to send such communications, irrespective of whether or not you send marketing communications.
- Ensure that emails you send contain a valid, true, and accurate reply-to email address that you own or manage.
- Maintain accurate records of recipient contact information to ensure that not more than 1% of your outgoing emails bounce or fail to deliver.
You must NOT:
- Send emails with deceptive or misleading subject lines, with false or misleading header information, or in any way not permitted by applicable law (for example, the CAN-SPAM Act of 2003 or Canada’s Anti-Spam Legislation).
- Send unsolicited communications to newsgroups, message boards, distribution lists, or to any recipient who has not opted in or has opted out, unsubscribed, or otherwise objected to receiving such communications from you or another party on whose behalf you may be commissioned, or to generic or non-specific email addresses such as: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Use third-party, purchased, or rented mailing or marketing lists of any kind, or harvest, gather or collect email addresses, phone numbers or other contact information such as from third-party websites, blogs, and social media, or use computer generated lists of recipients such as, for example, aaaaa, aaaab, aaaac, aaaad, or derived from lists of names, words, definitions, etc.
Policy Enforcement by Sogolytics
- An opt-out link is included by default in all emails sent by customers through Sogolytics.com. Other forms of communication sent through Sogolytics may include a Stop or Unsubscribe button, or other instructions for unsubscribing. If you receive an invitation and you are unable to unsubscribe by using the included link or instructions, please contact us at email@example.com so that our support team can manually unsubscribe you.
- Services will be terminated immediately for anyone found to be sending spam through Sogolytics.
- Sogolytics enforces an email limit for all users in accordance with the Fair Use Policy available at https://www.sogolytics.com/fair-use-limits/ and/or as stated in your Order Form.
- New accounts have limited functionality until they are manually verified by our staff. Not all features and facilities may be available to you until your account has been verified.
Fair Use Limitations
In order to maintain a fair and reasonable experience for all our customers and users, and for reasons of technical or practical limitations, we enforce certain conditions upon the use of our services as mentioned in the Documentation at https://www.sogolytics.com/fair-use-limits/ or in your Order Form. Additional technical limitations apply to your use of the Services, including but not limited to bandwidth, the speed at which invitations can be sent, response time, and length of each message or data field. Other limits may exist and are mentioned in Documentation. Sogolytics reserves the right to change the limits mentioned herein or implement any limitation on any aspect of the Service that is not explicitly mentioned herein.